New Release! Life on the Deep End
Black & White on White paper
Your Life Isn't Over. It is Being Remade.
• How to cope with the uncertainties of a difficult-to-diagnose illness
• How to establish a good healthcare team
• How to decrease pain and fatigue with non-drug coping skills
• How to reach out to others in the community for support
• How to recognize when to get help for depression
• How to transform unhealthy thought patterns into healing ones
• How to deal positively with worry and anxiety
• How to renew a sense of self-worth by reaching out to help others
• How to enhance self-esteem by identifying new, realistic goals and objectives
• How to rediscover the healing power of prayer, hope, and faith
Inkception Books is Committed to Furthering Literacy Across the Nation
New Release! Always and For Never
Just in time for Valentines Day!
Available on Kindle
Available in Print
We participate in the Amazon Matchbook program. Purchase a print copy from Amazon and get the Kindle version for only 2.99$.
A collection of sweet, bittersweet, and sour love stories, this anthology is quirky-cozy to snuggle with on a quiet night. With stories which range from spicy delights to sour after hours it features new and established independent authors from a variety of cultures. From the United States, to India and Russia these authors come together to weave tales of a common human thread. Tales with zest, love, loss, and forgiveness.
Black & White on Cream paper
BISAC: Fiction / Romance / Short Stories
IF YOU ARE A READER, PLEASE CONSIDER GIVING THE BOOK A REVIEW!