-

Forums

Forum Home > Pandora Release Party Get Together > The Night is Young!

jenny.wendorf@rocketmail.com
Site Owner

So as we are beginning this venture, I'm going to keep this up all night and hope people trickle in. 

I'm super excited for this new release! I finally finished the trailer after months of work. And hopefully a lot of the kinks have been worked out for future releases. So... if you are an author... tell us about your story. Tell us about your future plans. If you are a family member or friend, do a shout out to the people you are here for.

--

Jennifer Steen Wendorf

Managing Editor and Owner

Inkception Books

November 15, 2013 at 9:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

soulfoot

looks really good, cant wait to sink my teeth into it.

--

November 15, 2013 at 9:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mandi

I haven't looked through the entire website yet, but as a new publishing company is Inkception Books focusing on certain genres, etc., and what are you looking for in terms of the types of work that people might submit for considereration?

November 15, 2013 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M K Barr

As the person given the power to  collect childrens books for consideration, I prefer stories that have a purpose. They do not need to be like Aesops Fables but they do need to have a theme, moral or point to them. My preference is always whimsical and fantastical.

Then again I hope to create a book of poetry and essays relating to Africa and it's varied cultures.

I would also be willing to look at short novellas for 4th -6th grade readers.

For myself I hope to have my fantasy novel published, but it seems to need more work so it will be awhile.

So submit what you are passionate about...as long as it's not erotica... and I'd say we'd be willing to give it an honest consideration. Nothing to lose!

November 16, 2013 at 12:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mandi

Erotica is definately not my passion. lol

Thank you for answering my question M.K.

--

November 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mika Sugano

Mandi, in response to your question as well, we have a bunch of editors looking for different genres. Personally, I'm interested in YA novels. I know each of our editors have different tastes, so the answer will really depend on which editor you ask. I would like to read adventure or fantasy stories targeted to the teenagers and young adults. I like to read a novel that will keep me interested until the very end. Just like M.K. Barr, I have no interest in erotica.

--

Mika Sugano

Writer. Artist. Designer.

November 16, 2013 at 8:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

M K Barr

Mika my novel is targeted at teen girls mostly but  a few men have liked what they read. Would you be willing to help me streamline my novel? I need good feed back Jennifer began once but then  life got in the way and it  never got  the full attention it needs. She enjoyed what she read as did Elizabenth Lang (If you know her) The story is modern fantasy set in Seattle to start with. It involves romance, fairies, elves and dragons.adventure intrigue and mystery. If you have time I would appreciate the  help/feedback.

November 25, 2013 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.